ответы на возможные вопросы на интервью
От: puphik Россия  
Дата: 08.07.10 10:50
Оценка: -1 :)
Помогите плз отредактировать.

Tell me a little about yourself

I have worked in Software developer for last three years. My responsibility is coordination of project plans, work with our customers, staff recruitment and interviewing, develop documents for the customers.

What do you feel has been your greatest work-related accomplishment

The accomplishment my work was a good factors my projects, tolerance and loyally staff which was offered in the company.

"What is your greatest strength?"

I have time — building skills, organization skills, flexibility. I like my work.

"What is your greatest weakness?"

I`m a workaholic, I send a lot of my free time to my work. In my opinion, it is the greatest weakness.

"How do you handle stressful situations?"

When I have stressful situation I handle using diplomatic skills and flexibility. I had several troubles between our own customers and department of corporation. We had conference call, company broke plan of project. I decided these troubles. Companies have had the agreement each other.

"Have you ever had to discipline a problem employee? If so, how did you handle it?"

I never had discipline problem. But I prefer to work in company where to have flexible operating schedule is normally.

"Why do you want this position?"

XX is the greatest software developer. It has perfect perspectives for growth and getting new knowledges. I hope, that my good experience and some technical skills will useful the company. I hope to get job offer.

"Why are you the best person for this job?"

I have a good experience, some technical skills, experience of getting licenses for companies. I want grow by company. My knowledge could useful your company.

What is your hobby?

I`m traveler and painter. I visited a few countries. I took the majority of impressions from India. Also I point the pictures. But I cannot sell this, I present it to my friends.

When do you expect to make your final decision?

May I ask you a few questions? XX sends his own licences through own the partners. Why is this vacancy opened in XX? When my contract will to have deadline, may I use my expedience and to move to other department of corporation?

Подождите ...
Wait...
Пока на собственное сообщение не было ответов, его можно удалить.